Character Counts at Ethel Phillips!
Monthly values focus helps students model SEL and achieve success!
This is who we are at Ethel Phillips! By focusing on one key value each month, our students are learning to be the best, most successful students and citizens they can be!
- Responsibility (September): being dependable and making good choices.
- Self-discipline (October): thinking about your words and actions, and then making choices that are right for you and others.
- Gratitude (November): noticing all the things we have to be thankful for, the things that are going well for us, helps keep us strong and caring.
- Compassion (December): being kind and thoughtful toward others.
- Respect (January): treating others the way you want to be treated.
- Honesty (February): being truthful and sincere.
- Integrity (March): making choices that can help you be the best person you can be.
- Perseverance (April): working hard and not giving up.
Acceptance (May): appreciating each
person exactly as they are, including when they may be
different than us, and knowing we
deserve to be accepted as we are.